Wood County Foster Parent Rights Attorney

Foster parents provide a critical service by offering loving homes which enable children to endure the hardships associated with separation from their biological family. Isner Law Office of Elkins, WV fully understands the situations that face foster parents throughout Parkersburg, Vienna, Williamstown, West Hills and the rest of Wood County, and stand with you as you fight for the best interest of the children in your care. Phil Isner can help you deal with Child Protective Services. Contact Isner Law Office for legal advice and court representation statewide in West Virginia, and to learn more about your rights as a foster parent.

Grandparent Rights and CPS

If you are interested in providing your grandchild with a more stable and secure future, Isner Law Office can help. There are many reasons why grandparents in Parkersburg, Vienna, Williamstown, West Hills or elsewhere in Wood County may find themselves seeking temporary custody, permanent custody, or the adoption of a grandchild. Our CPS attorneys are dedicated to assisting loving, qualified grandparents throughout West Virginia with enjoying more meaningful relationships with their grandchildren. Let us help you keep them safer and happier while preserving the family legacy. Learn more about your rights as a grandparent and contact the Isner Law Office for legal advice and court representation statewide. in

Where Can I Get Help if CPS has Taken a Child from my Home?

If you are a parent, grandparent, guardian, custodian, or caretaker of a child who has been taken from your Wood County home by CPS, contact a qualified family law attorney immediately. Isner Law Office can answer your questions, provide legal counsel, and represent you in a court of law. Our child abuse attorneys handle CPS cases throughout all of Parkersburg, Vienna, Williamstown, West Hills, and the rest of Wood County. Contact us today!

Contact a CPS Lawyer in West Virginia

The thoughtful, compassionate, and sincere CPS attorneys at Isner Law Office have been practicing law throughout North Central West Virginia for many years. We are prepared to provide expert service and guidance for families dealing with CPS. Contact us now to schedule an initial consultation and discuss your case. Call (304) 636-7681.